I mentioned in my previous Strolls and Scrolls post that we now have three foldable lampshades in our new home. Today I want to share resources with you! Patterned lampshades are a fun way to refresh an old lamp and give it a new but still very classic look.
As we planned the details of our new kitchen and dining area (as well as bit by bit adding elements in the living room, bedroom, and other spaces), I began to see (in my mind) how this home would fit together with its unique blend of English cottage style and Nantucket elements. /beach. The patterned lampshade adds to that classic cottage feel which I love! Having lived in four Tudor/English cottages since we married, I feel right at home with this look.
Source above (most also have other color options!):
1. Block print in blue and white
2. Block print pleated red
3. Shading the wave pattern
4. Block printed pleated pattern lampshade (this is what I have!)
5. The color of the animal print motif
6. Block print red flower pattern
7. Block printed pleated pattern lampshade (this is what I have!)
8. Gathered Flower lampshade
More Sources of Pleated Patterned Lamp Shades (click each thumbnail below for details):
Get inspired by rooms with pleated lampshades in this post!